Wednesday 15 December 2010

Current contents

Over the past few lessons I have created my contents page. Although I chose a very safe layout for my music magazine, I believe that my magazine contents needed more of an edge due to the genre of a magazine. So therefore I decided to generate my magazine contents in a different format.

Current Contents Page
I believe by having a unconventional large image down one side of the contents allows my magazine to have a unique edge. I also believe it allows the information presented to be read easily and is very clear. Also with the images placement it gives the impression that the artist is presenting the information. The image also has direct eye contact with the reader so therefore makes the information seem personally presented to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment